Covenant Health's Value Awards are the highest honor bestowed upon colleagues that exemplify the qualities and ideals of our mission and promise. The Medical Staff Office will accept Physician Value Award nominations year round. Please consider the following values when nominating this physician.
• Compassion – Jesus taught and healed with compassion for all. -Matthew 4:24
We reach out to those in need and offer comfort as Jesus did. We nurture the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of one another and those we serve. Through our healing presence, we accompany those who suffer.
• Dignity – All people have been created in the image of God. -Genesis 1:27
We value, encourage and celebrate the gifts in one another. We respect the inherent dignity and worth of every individual. We recognize each interaction as a sacred encounter.
• Justice – Act with justice, love with kindness and walk humbly with your God. -Micah 6:8
We foster a culture that promotes unity and reconciliation. We strive to care wisely for our people, our resources and our earth. We stand in solidarity with the most vulnerable, working to remove the causes of oppression and promoting justice for all.
• Excellence – Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart. -Colossians 3:23
We set the highest standards for ourselves and our ministries. Through transformation and innovation, we strive to improve the health and quality of life in our communities. We commit to compassionate, safe and reliable practices for the care of all.
• Integrity – Let us love not merely with words or speech but with actions in truth. -1 John 3:18
We hold ourselves accountable to do the right thing for the right reasons. We speak truthfully and courageously with generosity and respect. We pursue authenticity with humility and simplicity.
“Know me, care for me, ease my way.”